Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2018

Birthday

In my holidays my family and I went to a restaurant, the restaurant was called Gengy’s it was in Botany. We went on my brothers birthday and we also went by car the time we had to be their was 6.00 pm


First, when we entered the restaurant I could smell the delicious
food coming towards my nose. After that there was a lady at the
counter. My mum went to go and pay before we had to eat the
food and also drink the drink. Then we were shown where we
had to sit.


Next, we were given a menu for the drinks so we had ordered the
drinks for us to drink when we are thirsty. After that we had to do
a pray before eat our food and drink our drink. After that we went
to go and pick what we wanted to eat. After when we got our
food we had to go straight to the table.


Then, when I got to the table I could smell the delicious food that
I wanted to eat it smelled so yum that I started to eat my food.
What was in my plate was hot crunchy yellow chips, and
Cutted chicken with gravy on top it was so delicious.

Finally, after that we had desert it was so delicious for desert I had
vanilla ice cream because it is yum with my brothers birthday
cake. After that we went to go home because we were really tired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment